As easy as it gets when it comes to business opportunities in Germany
Are you planning to set up a business in Germany?
Bremen is an international trading place with great perspectives to setting up a business. With the comprehensive support by Bremeninvest – Bremen’s economic development agency – we provide services as a one-stop-shop.
Bremeninvest also operates offices in China, Turkey, Vietnam and the UK. Our colleagues there actively promote Bremen as a location for inward investment, facilitate collaborations with Bremen-based companies and assist you with all your needs.
What can we do for you?
Use the services provided by our Bremeninvest office for your international venture.
As part of our service we can provide you with:
- Information about networks that are relevant to your business
- Guidance on authorities, associations and institutions
- Potential business contacts
We work closely with the worldwide network of German chambers of commerce so that we can find the right contacts for large-scale projects. On our webpage "Advice and assistance on international trade" you can find links to organizations that support international trade in Bremen and to other support services in Germany.
Investment process and how we guide you through the process
In advance analysis and tailored planning
After evaluating your needs, we will provide you with:
- Suitable company location offer (i.e. office, coworking-space, warehouse, industrial site)
- If necessary: Letter of invitation for your visa application
- Information on Bremen as a business location
- In depth guideline about setting up a company
Select a location and set up a company
During your visit to Bremen:
- Detailed introductory meeting at our Bremeninvest Headquarter
- According to your requirements, we will organize site visits (i.e. warehouses, offices, etc.)
- In order to found your company – choose a company location
- We will then organize all necessary steps: appointments with notary public and tax advisor, support to set up a bank account
Necessary steps before starting business operation
Finalize the legal process:
- If necessary: We provide support with the residence permit as Managing Director
- The company registration will be finished. Receive the extract from the commercial register!
- Conduct your business registration (Gewerbeanmeldung)
- Receive redirection for your individual needs: e.g. health insurance, accommodation, language courses, driving license
International Clients Support
Take advantage of our location-related know-how:
- Advice and information on location-specific matters
- Issues of residence and living in Bremen
- WTC rentals / Support for the search of other office and warehouse space
- Support for personnel recruitment
- Arranging of connections to local contact partners
- Mediation in case of language problems
- Information on support programs
- Support by means of content marketing
Our competence is your success! You benefit from our free services!
Our representatives in Shanghai (China), Ho-Chi-Minh-City (Vietnam), Izmir (Turkey) and London (UK) are in charge of making initial contact with potential investors.
Aviation "made in Bremen" : The Airbus facility in Bremen extends over 450,000 square metres, or 63 football fields, and has a workforce of 4,100. With its streets, cycle paths, myriad of buildings and halls, the premises are truly enormous and impossible to miss, even with the naked eye. From a bird's eye view, activity at the site appears calm and unhurried, which makes what is actually taking place in the many halls and buildings even more impressive: Industrial performance at the highest level.let´s fly!
A year ago, ENGINIUS began producing the first hydrogen truck with EU type approval in Bremen. Today, 100 employees already work at the plant. The plans are still set for growth, thanks to tailwind from Bremen and strong demand from around the world.Learn more
The greenest major city in Germany is Bremen - with an average of 60 square metres of sports, leisure and recreation space per person. Parks, sports facilities, but also water areas invite you to relax from the hustle and bustle of the city every day.Learn more